September, 2019 grace & maple was launched by mother and daughter co-owners. grace & maple is situated in the heart of the Clare Valley, South Australia.
The space is curated with a range of unique fashion, homewares and lifestyle pieces we're sure you will love...
Welcome to our little store!
Once you've selected your items for purchase and been through the checkout - we will carefully select and pack your items and ship them to you within 2 business days. You'll receive a tracking number to keep an eye on your new purchase.
If you're local to the Clare Valley, we do offer a click and collect service for online purchases. Simply enter the discount code CLICKANDCOLLECT at the checkout and we'll have your order ready for you in store.
We hope that you love your grace & maple purchase, however if for some reason you're unhappy with your purchase, please get in touch with us within 3 business days so we can provide assistance.
- If you've simply had a change of mind or would like to exchange your item/s, we we are more than happy to process a store credit or exchange. Please note, all store credits must be used within a three month period.
- All store credits will need to be processed in-store or over the phone.
- All credits must be processed within a single transaction and in the case that the item/s you are purchasing exceed the value of your credit note, you will simply need to settle the remaining amount.
Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return:
- Items must be sent back within 7 business days of receiving your items.
- Items must be in original condition, unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached and in its original packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons, all jewellery and head-wear cannot be returned.
Upon arrival, if the item is deemed soiled or damaged, we reserve the right to refuse an exchange or store credit.
All items returned from an online purchase due to change of mind are to be returned via tracked post at the customers expense. We cannot be held accountable for any items that are lost in transit to us. Please note that future orders will also incur the flat rate shipping cost of $12.00.
Please note, we are unable to offer refunds unless the item is faulty. In the case of a faulty item, we will require images to be emailed to email@example.com and we may ask for the item to be returned so our team can make an assessment before a refund is approved. Once the item has been returned and has been approved for a refund, we will contact you to organise reimbursement and to cover the costs associated with the return.
All sale and clearance items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged, this applies to all in store and online purchases, so please choose carefully!
Please note that any orders that have progressed through the checkout phase cannot be cancelled due to change of mind.
If you have a questions regarding a return, please get in touch with us by submitting an enquiry via our contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org